Stingray

This morning I kept seeing something flip a fin out of the water. There are usually jumping fish, but rarely a fin so close to the shore. After a few minutes of watching, I recognized the shape... a stingray! Later this evening, I happened to take another walk on the beach, and saw yet another stingray. Too cool...

So I guess this picture answers the question about what their plans were with the boat. She has simply been reduced to a pile of rubble on the sand. Maybe the waves will carry her out to sea...

My leg seems to be healing, although slower than I would like. I can now lift all five toes of my left foot off the ground. I know, wow, what an accomplishment. I miss running, and haven't been able to run all week. I'm going to try swimming in the morning, and looking forward to that.

I found this beautiful community up on the hill today. The buildings look like new construction, and the entrance was just breathtaking. In the middle of the stairs is a waterfall, which I could hear from well around the corner. Imagine coming home to this everyday, how peaceful it must feel to walk up those stairs and jump in the pool. Probably not a bad way to start your day either!

Some of the streets around town are really fun to walk down. This is one of them. I thought I had been on every street around town, but this was a new one today. It is the bordering wall to the complex pictured above. I didn't know this area existed, so its good to know that there are still things to discover around town.

I have developed a couple of iPhone apps between today & yesterday. One of them I am really excited about, and will post more info when its complete. As far as I can tell, it is unique within the App Store, which is pretty amazing considering there are over 225,000 apps currently available. The other app was built in preparation of a larger app I am planning, which I'm also very excited about.

Ok, last thing from today. I caught a video of this kid water skiing on a surf board! They were going up & down the beach, fairly close to the shore. They even tried to ski on a boogie board, but that didn't work out too well.

Hope they didn't hit any stingrays...
0 Responses

Post a Comment