Living Room Crab

I thought this was a giant spider crawling across my living room floor. Nope, a tiny crab!!

Yesterday my water got shut off at the house, and I'm not sure why. The valve out front, which connects to the main water supply, has been leaking over the past week or so. I thought they might be working on that, but there was no-one around.

Thankfully my water got turned back on sometime after I went to bed. However, the valve out front is still leaking! Its a terrible waste of water. Glad I'm not paying that bill...

I asked my brother last night about a problem I've been having with my left foot. The best way to describe it is "foot drop", which means I can't lift my left foot off the ground. I must have torn something during training, because its been like this for a while now.

I didn't really think much about it until I was at the grocery store over the weekend. I was trying to kneel down onto my left knee. It was as if my foot was completely numb, or just non-existent. It gave out immediately, and I landed on top of my foot. Well that caught my attention, and the attention of several other people nearby.

It does seem to be getting a little better, because this morning I can raise my big toe again. I still can't get the ball of my foot off the ground, but that'll come. I've been walking around town like the hunchback of notre dame, dragging my left foot along the ground as I walk... kinda funny actually...
0 Responses

Post a Comment