Kathy's Corner

Just a quick post to share this picture I took the other day. This one's for you Mom...

I swam a mile in the ocean this afternoon. There were a surprising number of fish swimming below me, which made the swim a little creepy.

Swimming didn't seem to hurt my leg as bad as running, so at least that'll keep me busy while my leg heals.

I brought my SwiMP3 goggles, which lets me listen to music, using bone-conduction, while I swim... Nerd Alert! But they really help me focus on relaxing and getting into a rhythm. I made it about half way down the beach, so I have myself a new goal.

I went to bed last night with Lucky climbing around on the wall behind me (for those that don't know, Lucky is the gecko missing half his tail that lives with me). I saw him change from dark brown, while on my dresser, to a light brown, while on the wall & ceiling. How cool is that! I woke up with a bunch of bug bites though... Geckos don't bite, do they?

Love you Mom, miss you!
0 Responses

Post a Comment