Ice!

Thank goodness, I found the ice cube trays... I expected them to be in the freezer, but found them tucked away in the cupboard. Seems like a silly place for them.

My iPhone died again last night, such a pain. I'm using the beta software for the next version of the iPhone, and it keeps expiring on me. This is the second time this has happened in the last 20 days. I'm getting quicker at restoring though, hope this doesn't keep happening.

I went for my first run here this morning, up & down the beach. The humidity is deadly, and it felt like I was dragging sandbags tied to my ankles. I suppose I'll get used to that, but for the time being its going to be tough.

There was a pack of dogs on the beach this morning, harassing some lady's puppy. She was running in front of me about 100 feet, and had to pick up her dog to keep it safe. I cannot believe how many wild dogs & cats there are here. I'm trying to make friends with one cat that keeps coming to my front door. Do they make a rabies vaccine for humans?

My parents got the nickel tour today of my town-house. We used Skype to do a video call, and it was just like they were here... well, almost. They got to see the grand view from my rooftop patio, and the pool area. It didn't take that long to cover the whole house, my place is not that big. I'll post pictures soon.

I got to see Leena on the video call. She looked a bit confused and couldn't tell where my voice was coming from. She tried to figure it out for just a second, then trotted off to go play with the other dogs... Gotta love it...

For those of you thinking about a visit... leave the pants & long sleeve shirts at home. I've seen some locals wearing pants, but can't imagine putting on a pair myself. I'm not even going to hang up my dress shirts. This is a pure beach community; shorts & loose shirts only, preferably quick dry material, or something you don't mind sweating in.
0 Responses

Post a Comment