Back In Coco

Cano Island, off the coast of Drake Bay, Costa Rica

After an amazing couple of weeks, my parents & I are back in Coco, settling down for some well deserved rest on our last few days together. Tomorrow they will be traveling back to San Jose, Costa Rica, on their way north to their home in California. Their visit seems to have been cut short. Has it really been two weeks already? Why doesn't life have a rewind button?

Well perhaps it does... I have over 2,000 photos of my own from our travels together. Add to that my Mom's 2,000 photos, and lets not leave out my Dad's 2 photos from his iPhone... I have a feeling I will be very busy on this blog over the next month or so...

Posts coming soon............. :-)
2 Responses
  1. Matt Says:

    haha, "and lets not leave out my Dad's 2 photos from his iPhone..."

    2000.. 2000.. .. 2. theres a dropoff here :-)


  2. Adaleeben Says:

    Hay Matt, that's the first comment on my blog... Sweet!!!


Post a Comment