Sunshine

I often find songs that embody my present state of mind, mirror my thoughts, and encapsulate my soul. The attached song is one of many.


I forgot what it was like to be happy. Pick your cliché… But I had an experience last night that brought me back to bad times of past. I am eternally grateful that I have people around me that love me without condition.


This is not to say I am one to take advantage. I am neither proud nor happy of the situations I have placed my loved ones in. However, I am proud of the reaction that my loved ones have shown during these events. I am forever in their debt, and somehow happy to be there.


I am cautious about bringing my life to Costa Rica. I will not be a different person, simply a person in a different place. What will happen when I need these people that have supported me, but are no longer there? I will be forced to rely on my own person, without compromise, without hesitation, without comfort or sympathy.


One cannot know one’s self without exploration. Trust in yourself, test yourself to the limit, and see what comes out the other end. Good or bad, just be honest. This will be the biggest undertaking I have ever sought, and probably, hopefully, the most rewarding.


Take me away… do what you want but you’re never going to break me.


Click Here To Hear The Song


0 Responses

Post a Comment