Hello from Italy

Hi All. I'm almost a week into my six week trip, and am writing from Cinque Terra, Italy. Yesterday we were on Lake Como, before that Milan, and we started in Venice. So, its been a busy week.

Tomorrow we leave for Florence, but are stopping in Pisa for a quick trip to the leaning tower. I heard from a fellow traveler that you can climb up the inside now, so that's what we're going to try to do. Last time I visited the inside was closed off. We did climb to the top of the Duomo in Milan, which was a thrill and had a beautiful view.

I can't process any pictures until I get home sometime in mid-November, so I'll post the pictures then. I'm keeping detailed notes everyday, so I have lots to write about. I just wanted to drop a note and let everyone know we're having a great time, and I will post more about the trip soon...
0 Responses

Post a Comment