Its September

A few weeks ago I made a promise to myself; by September 1st, I would have launched both of my pending projects. If this was baseball, I'd be batting 500.

Travel plans have a way of sneaking up on you, and October 5th is doing its best to keep up the tradition. Come Monday, it will officially be 1 month until I leave for Italy, then New Zealand, and back stateside in November.

This weekend, I, unfortunately, have to work. Not that life really cares, cause it simply goes on without your best interests involved. If only we could go back to school, when 65% was almost a passing grade, and you could convince the teacher to pass you.

One thing I am working on in my own life, is to find balance. In years gone by, I would have spent every waking minute at work. However, I have seen what that does to my life, how it effects me personally, professionally, and physically. I refuse to return to my frame of mind at the beginning of this blog, and simply start over.

I am working today, of course, but not until after I took a long run along the shoreline, spoke with my friends, and worked out some issues that made me loose my focus today.

For example, I just finished processing this picture (was not taken with my hi-def camera), and how cute is she? The child of a long-time friend of mine.



sleeping baby
0 Responses

Post a Comment