Panda Lunch



This is one happy panda, or at least as happy as a panda can be living in a zoo...

Has it really been this long??

Well I've been bouncing around for the last few months since coming back to California from Central America late last year. This must be the first time I've actually written something on this blog since the new year. Blame it on time...

Let's see, I've been to Lake Almanor, Reno, Catalina, San Diego, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Minnesota, Denver, Chicago, and now I'm living in Long Beach. I wish I could say that I have great pictures from all of my adventures, but I guess I'm not that good of a photographer yet. Some of the shots I thought would be cool didn't turn out in post-processing... Live and learn.

Proof of point: While in Chicago I actually recognized the exact place that a fellow photographer took one of his more famous pictures. As I approached I was spot-cut by another photo enthusiast trying to duplicate the pic. I now know that I don't have the confrontation capacity to be a celebrity journalist (aka poparazzi, aka TMZ)....

So I relegate myself to shots of inanimate objects and natural animals. Much easier to shoot, but probably not as exciting.....

This weekend is the Long Beach Grand Prix... Pictures soon to come...
0 Responses

Post a Comment