one year

Has it really been one year since i started this blog?... and what a year it has been! Had I not been writing, I would have lost so much. I would have missed the transition. I would have forgotten the dark place I was in, the depression I felt, and the anger I was keeping.

I have given a lot of thought towards the future of this blog.... for those that are still reading, I thank you. Without you, I wouldn't be writing this. I feel that so many pictures went unposted though, and so, I have decided to show you what I saw. If this year is as eventful as last, I should find no shortage of photos.

To start off year two.... this bug was found at the base of the Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Scott and I stayed in an amazing hotel, the night after staying in a dumpy hotel. We had driven through six hours of mayhem, which we can now look back on and laugh.

This was not, nor will be, the first or last time that Scott & I have gotten lost driving in a foreign country....

Sláinte

0 Responses

Post a Comment